Daniel and Lacy Tolar
Please visit us at http://rescue1global.org/
After all this time
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
With tearful excitement, we are thrilled to announce that as of Thursday, April 14, we have completed all requirements and now have the official license in hand to open Tennessee's first home for minor-aged victims of human trafficking: Grace Oasis, affectionately called Leigharra's House.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Having acquired all necessary licensing, we will officially be able to operate Grace Oasis as a safe home and restoration program for girls ages 12-17 who have been brought out of the human trafficking industry.
The licensing officer also encouraged our team that we need to open as many of these as we can, to which we readily agreed!
SUNDAY APRIL 30TH AT 2:30PM, WE WILL BE HOSTING A RIBBON CUTTING EVENT AND OFFICIALLY OPENING GRACE OASIS!
TUNE IN TO OUR FACEBOOK LIVE DURING THAT TIME AND WATCH HISTORY BE MADE IN TENNESSEE!
Here's how you can get involved:
- Continue to give to and support our One of 1000 Campaign and become a monthly sponsor for this safe home so we can sustain operational costs.
- Pray for the girls and the caregivers who will be living in the home.
- If you are an educator, therapist, counselor, or have a desire to be a caregiver or staff in the house, apply on our website: rescue1global.org/apply/.
- We're also in need of non-professional volunteers to be a mentors or help with activities such as crafts, cooking classes, fitness, life skills, etc, we'd also love for you to apply to be a part of our team at rescue1global.org/apply/.
Thank you so much for your continued partnership, your prayers, your time volunteering, and your heart to fight for freedom and speak up for those who can't speak for themselves.
Together, we will continue to rescue 1 more until the world is free of slavery and human trafficking.
- Daniel and Lacy Tolar with the entire Rescue 1 Global Team